Unit 1 How to Receive Your Clients？
Unit 2 How to Introduce Your Property Management Company？
Unit 3 How to Introduce the Services You Offer？
Unit 4 How to Introduce a Residential Estate？
Unit 5 What are the Basic Facilities of an Advanced Office Building？
Unit 6 How to Manage a Residential Estate Both Efficiently and Formally？
Unit 7 How to Introduce a Health & Recreation Centre？
Unit 8 How to Do the Telephone Service？
Unit 9 How to Talk On Fees & Charges？
Unit 10 How to Handle a Complaint？
Unit I1 How to Suggest Your Clients Buy & Rent a House？
Unit 12 How to Suggest a Client Purchase a Second-hand house？
Unit 13 How to Help Your Clients to Sell Their Own Houses？
Unit 14 How to Help a Client to Buy a Retail Shop for Investment？
Unit 15 How to Visit the Flat for Sale？
Unit 16 How to Visit the Flat for Lease？
Unit 17 How to Help a Client to Rent a Retail Shop？
Unit 18 How to Keep More Regular Customers？
Optional Text 1 How to Receive Customers in a Property Hotel？
Optional Text 2 How to Explain "Property Management"？
Appendix:Useful Writing Styles & Daily Oral Expressions
How to Write a Bulletin？
How to Approve Fitting-out & Decoration Work？
How to Write & Give an Announcement？
How to Write a Note for Urging Payment？
How to write an Agenda？
How to Explain "the Owners Committee"？
New Expressions for Free Talk in Offices
Daily Words and Expressions
1. What does a residential estate need to manage it both efficiently and formally？
2. Of cause, a residential estate is a small society itself, so it requires a lot of efforts.
3. Its management is concerned with quite a number of aspects.
4. Here are the major tasks of the management of a residential estate:First, earlier involvement;Second, smooth operation;Third, operating charges;Last, good service.
5. What's "earlier involvement" ？
6. It means that a property management company will be involved in the design and construction of an estate it will run. Then upon its completion, it will check everything carefully before it takes over.
7. What do you mean by "smooth operation"？
8. It means that after taking over, it will try every means to ensure that everything is all right.
9. For example, all the residents and tenants live peacefully and comfortably, Public utilities such as water, electricity and gas never go wrong.
10. What's "Operating charges" ？
11. It means that it will try to obtain necessary funds to manage the property. It has to decide where to get and how to use this money for the greatest benefit of the property owners.
12. What do you think about "good service"？
13. You know, a property management company is compared to be a housekeeper. So whether it can provide good service is a standard to measure its work.
14. Besides all the above-mentioned major tasks, it's very important that we try every means twork heart and soul.