Unit One Student's Daily Life in America
Unit Two Mother's Medical Bills
Unit Three The Doctor and His Reward
Unit Four Visiting a Doctor
Unit Five Paper and Its Use
Unit Six The Louvre
Unit Seven Paris
Unit Eight Columbus and His Discovery
Unit Nine How to Make Friends with the Students?
Unit Ten Ben Franklin
Unit Eleven Looking for Careers
Unit Twelve At the Consulting Room
Unit Thirteen "Tuesday's Child"
Unit Fourteen A Visit to the Hospital
Unit Fifteen Learning Languages at Any Age
Unit One Introduction(1)
Unit Two Introduction(2)
Unit Three Weather(1)
Unit Four Weather(2)
Unit Five Transportation (1)
Unit Six Transportation (2)
Module Exercise 1
Unit Seven Visiting(1)
Unit Eight Visiting(2)
Unit Nine Numbers(1)
Unit Ten Numbers(2)
Unit Eleven Telephone & Directions(1)
Unit Twelve Telephone & Directions(2)
Module Exercise 2
1. Students get up at 7 a.m.
2. Nearly all students walk or take a yellow school bus. Very few ride bikes.
3. They eat a breakfast of eggs, ham or bacon, toast and a glass of milk and a lunch of meat, vegetable, fruit, bread, and a drink.
4. Eight. They are English writing, stories, and poetry, maths, Social Studies, Science,
Physical Education and Health, music and art.
5. They take classes for six hours each day.
Ask Questions. （略）
Complete the following blanks with the Chinese given.
1. combs her hair
2. put their books in
3. does ... arrive at
4. meet their friends
5. After supper / dinner
Listen to the tape and retell what you have heard according to the key words given.
In September I start my senior school education. The school building, classrooms,students are new and different. In this new place, I meet new classmates and we introduceourselves to each other. When we are talking happily, the teacher enters. She smiles andstarts to give lessons. We feel good. Our classes start at 8 : 00 a.m. and are over at 4 : 00p.m. It is a new beginning for us all.
Write a sentence by rearranging the words and expressions.
1. The teachers are working hard.
2. They travel several hundred miles in Asia.
3. His face turns red at his father's words.
4. How are you feeling these days？