Unit 1 INTRODUCING SOMEONE
Unit 2 TALKING ABOUT A COMPANY
Unit 3 INTRODUCING A PRODUCT
Unit 4 GIVING INSTRUCTIONS
Unit 5 MAKING A GOOD PRESENTATION
Unit 6 TAKING A BUSINESS TRIP
Unit 7 ENTERTAINING CLIENTS
Unit 8 MEETING A DIFFERENT CULTURE
Unit 9 MANAGING JOB STRESS
Unit I0 SHOPPING ONLINE
Unit 11 PRIVACY AND PROPERTY ON THE NET
Unit 12 BUSINESS NEGOTIATION
Unit 13 NEGOTIATION AT WORKPLACE
Unit 14 GLOBALIZATION
Unit 15 CHINA IN THE GLOBALIZED MARKET
Ⅰ. Reference key:
1. Visit the Web pages for wireless service providers and compare their available plans and net-works.
2. No, not necessarily. Some people may find it difficult to type on.
3. He/She should select a smartphone with a large internal memory or with an expandablememory card slot.
4. Video-output connectors.
5. A smartphone with a larger screen.
1. caption 2. internal 3. transfer 4. tend 5. omissions
6. features 7. option 8. accomplish 9. coverage 10. charged
1. expandable 2. try out 3. option 4. features 5. decide on
6. narrow down 7. omissions 8. stand out from 9. proprietary 10. tendTranslation
Ⅴ. Reference key :
Ⅵ. Reference key:
1. List the qualities that are important to you in a phone and this will help you choose a smart-phone to your true needs.
2. Figure out how much you can afford, not only for the smartphone but for monthly servicecharges as well.
3. How a smartphone stores information is vital to how it works because of the large amounts ofdata it has to deal with.
4. A larger smartphone usually means a larger screen,which allows you to see more informationat once.
5. Compare plans to see which one is best for you and may give you the best coverage.
6. You can transfer much larger amounts of data with a smartphone.
7. The best way to make sure that you get the right smart phone is to do lots of research.
8. A physical keyboard can be much easier to use than a virtual one.
9. Smartphones are ready to accept expandable memory to give you a large storage capacity.
10. One of the reasons that a lot of people like smart phones is their multimedia features.